Norton Help.

I gave up and have ghosted back to nod32 av nd comodo firewall which is fine its just I want the 100% no pop ups and ads. mine is only about 80% as good as NORTON'S, Ive downloaded plenty of ad blockers and have tried MCAFEE,ESET,KASPERSKY,PANDA,AVG security suits but none can give me what I want except Norton, if any one knows of one Ive missed then do tell.

I gave up and have ghosted back to nod32 av nd comodo firewall which is fine its just I want the 100% no pop ups and ads. mine is only about 80% as good as NORTON'S, Ive downloaded plenty of ad blockers and have tried MCAFEE,ESET,KASPERSKY,PANDA,AVG security suits but none can give me what I want except Norton, if any one knows of one Ive missed then do tell.

Get firefox with the NoScript addon. I have never gotten a pop-up.

You guys are so hilariously funny................the mis-information on this forum is unbelievable.
No sense wasting my breath..........

if someone has a different opinion to you Bri it doesn't make them misinformed....that's a typically brainless response

i have NIS 2005 & 2007 (vista)

and iv never had a prob with it at all.

the only thing i dont like about 2008 now is that you dont get any ad-blockers, which is one the main reason i went with NIS05 and 07, coz i dont like looking at websites which loads of ads on that take up ur cpu when playing a lil video in flash. they really should of put an ad-blocker in NIS08

i have NIS 2005 & 2007 (vista)

and iv never had a prob with it at all.

the only thing i dont like about 2008 now is that you dont get any ad-blockers, which is one the main reason i went with NIS05 and 07, coz i dont like looking at websites which loads of ads on that take up ur cpu when playing a lil video in flash. they really should of put an ad-blocker in NIS08

Agreed, Have you tried symantecs website as there is an adblocker addon download free, not sure if it is for 2008 NIS though.

Don't know if you are aware of this, but Symantec introduced a subscription model with NIS 2007. This means that so long as you have a valid 2007 subscription, you can upgarde to 2008 for FREE!

Also, as said before, the ad blocker is a free download available for 2007 and 2008.

HTH

isnt the free download only for NIS07, i cant find anywhere that it says its for the 08 version

Back
Top Bottom