Much difference between X1900XT...

Shantei

In Runtime
Well, two questions actually.

They say that an X1900XT can be easily OC to an XTX .. so we'll say XTX.

How far is the X1900XTX behind an X1950XTX? I don't think there's much difference .. as when I saw, the prices on the 1950 were quite lowish.

Also, how much difference in frame rate can a processor of say a 4200+ (i.e mine :)) to an E6850 (pushing it a little) .. but you get my idea?

Also, how is this motherboard comparing out there?

http://techreport.com/articles.x/10572/1

Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

Seems the card is still doing fine actually!

Aye, I knew there'd be huge difference in cpu, as I say I was pushing it a little :p .... I'm just determining when to next upgrade though .. :confused:

i would say you should be ok for now, seeing as the 1900 and the 4400 can do/play most things out there.

early next year get an E6xxx for a processor(doesn't matter which, they all good) (i suggest an E6600 or higher)

and a 8800gt. these perform amazingly and by that time should be more available and at original MSRP of about $200

i would say you should be ok for now, seeing as the 1900 and the 4400 can do/play most things out there.

early next year get an E6xxx for a processor(doesn't matter which, they all good) (i suggest an E6600 or higher)

and a 8800gt. these perform amazingly and by that time should be more available and at original MSRP of about $200

Nah. Getting an 8800GT then? I'll be behind. I want to save up and wait for something good down the line :)

Back
Top Bottom