wiimote inside body - dangerous?

LOL I'm pretty sure he's just screwing with everyone here.

I've actually seen something similar done but it was done medically.

Not sure how many have or watch ripleys believe it or not but I saw a episode were a big computer guru underwent a operation and had computer chips put in his body. Of course his office was designed around what they put in him so when he went to work his doors opened automatically for him, his computer turned on etc. It was different to say the least but he didn't actually control anything because the chips were programmed to do those functions.

That would be cool to mess with people. You could trick people into thinking you are a magical wizard beyond what this world has ever seen.

Until they see your X-rays.

That would be cool to mess with people. You could trick people into thinking you are a magical wizard beyond what this world has ever seen.

Until they see your X-rays.

until they see the scars on your hands and the battery packs taped to them :rolleyes:

why does that remind me of the joke
where the chinese man has a cell phone in his hand?
you know the call me with your thumb and pinky, put a microphone in your pinky and a speaker in you thumb
the reciver on the top of your hand
and the buttons on your palm

Holy cow, your friend sounds like a childish seven year old that sticks maccaroni up his nose and burps the alphabet. Seriously, who does that junk? Putting it inside his body...oh boy, you should tell him to swallow it and see what happens.

my friend dissected his wiimote

and cut open his skin and buried the wiimote's actual sensor chip thing (shallowly of course), and his hand has batteries taped to his skin, and the chip itself is inside his hand.

is this dangerous?
it works rather well but he says it hurts a lot

FAIL.

Back
Top Bottom