Have you ever been so bored...

haha...I couldnt sleep one night so i grabbed a box of computer crap and built a computer and installed 2000 on it. Then went to sleep.

Have you ever been so bored that you went onto the desktop thread and tried to click dumbthrasher's "no lookie!" file in the vain hopes that a file would open?

Just spent five minutes doing that meself....

Have you ever been so bored that you cut your skin open and put the insides of a Wiimote in it?

Usually when I have nothing to do, I just clean the house. It's always a half assed job though.

When I'm actually bored, I'll go through my computer and organize my folders and delete things I don't need. Or try to make my desktop look better.

ever been so bored you fell asleep at a decent hour? :p
Only a handful of times...

Ever been so bored you decided to rearrange your room? Clean your car?

I did rearrange my room not too long ago (was going to do it on Saturday, but was so bored Friday night I had nothing much to do Saturday morning), and cleaned out my car of 24 Whataburger cups from work... Last time I cleaned it out it was 16... As far as washing it, haven't done that since July or August, rain did that for me recently. :p

I'm never actually bored enough to finish stuff that needs to get done though, such as the script for my next film, or even my homework. I usually just browse the net and find weird sites with random facts or whatever...

Only a handful of times...

Ever been so bored you decided to rearrange your room? Clean your car?

I did rearrange my room not too long ago (was going to do it on Saturday, but was so bored Friday night I had nothing much to do Saturday morning), and cleaned out my car of 24 Whataburger cups from work... Last time I cleaned it out it was 16... As far as washing it, haven't done that since July or August, rain did that for me recently. :p

I'm never actually bored enough to finish stuff that needs to get done though, such as the script for my next film, or even my homework. I usually just browse the net and find weird sites with random facts or whatever...

I'm the same... I rearranged my room because I "needed" more room for drums.... its mostly to make room for more stuff I wanna get. and it took me like 5 hours because I had to disassemble my bed and stuff, and redo my carped (its pieced together) but it was fun.

Back
Top Bottom