Whats your COD4 rank?

Fisher

Fully Optimized
Hi all ive been playing COD4 now since its been out apart from when crysis was released. god knows why they go all summer without a decent game and then they bring out several. anyway was just wondering what ranks people were at and there highest kill streak. heres mine to get started:

lvl 55 commander, I used the glitch to get all the guns and highest rank, If you want to jump all the way to lvl 55 let me know

I have no life.... Look at how much I've played.... It's easy to do though when you're playing your managers from work... lots of revenge.

7wtfl21.jpg

hmmmm maybe i should get myself a copy of this game, might be hard to convince my parents though, they will give me "just wait for christmas" deal :mad: worth a shot though, i have the $$

hmmmm maybe i should get myself a copy of this game, might be hard to convince my parents though, they will give me "just wait for christmas" deal :mad: worth a shot though, i have the $$

That's what I was originally told... then my bosses peer-pressured my mom into letting me install the game so I could do multi-player with them. The disk is currently wrapped under the tree, so untill the 25th of December, it's multi only for me.

Sounds like you have some cool bosses. My bosses are my parents, since I work for them.

your ratio is terrible haha

lol atleast it's more kills than deaths. But that shipment map kills on a crowded server....

{Edit}
Yeah, they are. Outta work, they are like big teenagers. Makes life fun for all of us.

That's what I was originally told... then my bosses peer-pressured my mom into letting me install the game so I could do multi-player with them. The disk is currently wrapped under the tree, so untill the 25th of December, it's multi only for me.

i could get one of my friends to drive me to get it, and there 17. although i only have 33$ cash, the other is IOU's. oh well, i guess waiting wont kill me. i havent played CSS in a while, when i get internet on my machine ill play that to tide me over. i can also play COH again.

Back
Top Bottom