For Sale: 2 laptops and accesories

Persanity

Solid State Member
Hello, I've been looking to buy a new computer and in order to do that I need to sell my old ones, I have a Dell Inspiron 2650 for $250.00 I also have A Dell XPS M1710 for $900.00 and lastly my Dell 19" Flatpanel monitor (Model 1907FP) for $175.00. If you are interested PM me for more info,pictures and my e-mail address. Thank you for looking.

You need to post pics in the thread or it gets deleted. The pics have to have your username on a piece of paper too.

guys the rules say you have to try to have pictures, the thread doesn't automatically get deleted if the guy doesnt have pictures...

I have pictures which I will show to interested buyers, The forums rules I read before hand did not say I had to post pictures in my thread.

Well, I would like to see pictures posted here. It's just as easy as emailing them. So, please post some pictures. Not willing to post pictures, even if its not in the rules, will scare buyers away.

Well if you read the rules... it says try to have as many pics as possible so re read it noob

AND WHERES THE PICS! You said you had them wow just lock this

Back
Top Bottom