PSU to small?

ok well i tried using the spacers for the motherboard and now the back "slip" for the usb,mouse,and keyboard inputs doesnt align where as i did when i put it on without the spacers, what am i supposed to do? also I got it from frys is it to late to take it back after removing that "slip" and the card slot slit.

FYI the FSP Group ZEN 400 ATX 2.2V 400W Power Supply linked to by _-..zKiLLA..-_ is manufactured by one of the most reliable PSU manufacturers around. They are an OEM manufacturer for many companies such as Seasonic and OCZ. You can't beat their quality, reliability and power output for the price.

Lol, I know that. But that Antec is better, especially for $60 after the MIR.
PS - $130 for a 400 watt PSU is outrageous :rolleyes:

lol if the card only draws power from the pci slot then u are fine. im pretty sure that card doesnt need an external connector.

ok well i tried using the spacers for the motherboard and now the back "slip" for the usb,mouse,and keyboard inputs doesnt align where as i did when i put it on without the spacers, what am i supposed to do? also I got it from frys is it to late to take it back after removing that "slip" and the card slot slit.

BUMP

Back
Top Bottom