Spice Girls reunion

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
It's amazing how they look so different now. The one that changed the most in appearence has got to go to Mel B. She is like, WOW!! I've seen her on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" and her legs are just gorgeous. Really toned.

Posh Spice (Victoria Beckham) still looks the same, lol. Skinny as ever. Kind of gross looking too. She needs some meat on her. More cushion for the pushin. Good for David I guess. I guess her foot surgery was a success because she appears to be wearing her usual pointing toed shoes. Geri looks really good. She looks a lot like the actress Debra Messing (from Will & Grace). Mel C, sheshh, I can't even recognize her. She completely grew out of her beautiful look when she was younger.

The Then and Now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VirWy-hTXg&feature=related

So beautiful when they were young huh? That was actually a really nice commemorative video of them. Damn, it's been 9 years since they were in the news!!! Ok, if anyone knows the name of that background music, please tell me. I want it so badly.

Oh man.

I mean why cant they... do something where we can still look, but not have worry about their singing abilities, lol

I like Mel C's look when she was young. Those eyes are so seductive. Youtube has a bunch of Mel C videos and if you can freeze frame them, wow. I love her. Mel B, the other one, I'll do too. After watching some of their videos, they do have some rather good songs. I've always regarded them as sex objects until the hype around their reunion. Their old looks now kind of took the sex symbol away from them and more on their songs. Viva Forever (live forever) seem to be really good. It's the only song that I really like of all the songs they sing.

I kind of wondered what happened to Geri towards the end of the Spicegirl's career. Started out with 5 people and became 4. Now, they're all back for one last time.

It's so different watching them now compared to back then when they were slim and ever so fine!!! Man, I could lick their legs all the way up to their hooha's. With the exception of Mel B (yes, I will "still" hump the sh** out of her if I can), the others look like they're in their 40's, lol.

I kind of wondered what happened to Geri towards the end of the Spicegirl's career. Started out with 5 people and became 4. Now, they're all back for one last time.

She got big headed and thought that maybe she actually had some talent so she went solo then realized that she still sang like a retarded parrot

I'm not gonna say the Spice Girls are ugly, but the Pussycat Dolls are so much better. ;p

spice girls were hot in their day, but they are old now so naturally they won't be as hot as today's female groups.

And on a side note, i heard during their recent tour they are doing a completely nude show where they strip down on stage (although the goods are cleverly hidden by stage props so i hear).

Anyways, so you think Pussycat Dolls are hot? Ever heard of the group "Girls Aloud"?

Well let me show you UK's new hottest female group and much better than the Pussycat Dolls as far as looks go (cause i honestly havent heard them sing).

168_616.jpg

Girls_Aloud_386717a.jpg

no female band can sing.. none of those slutty bands anyway. groups like the spice girls, girls aloud and pussycat dolls just annoy me to be honest..

Back
Top Bottom