case fans

Jason8284

Daemon Poster
Please excuse me for this question. Im altering my compuer, but I cannot tell what direction the fans are blowing. How can i figure this out?

mine blow towards the side with the plastic bars going across the side, kind of like a fan grill. best way to find out is to plug em in and fire up your machine really quick :)

computer is fired up but I cant tell if they are intaking or exhausting. It feels like air is being blown from both sides

Look at the fans. The side with the blades is the front, and brings air in from that side. The exhaust side is the side with the frame arms that keeps the motor connected to the whole frame.

it would blow towards you. if you looks close enough there is usually an arrow pointing where it blows on the frame, this fan might be different from the norm.

it would? arent those the frame arms? im loosing my mind lol I thought the side with the arms means it's pulling air in that direction?

Thank you, you were right. Got all my temps around 30-35c now. I'm good with that.

Back
Top Bottom