Some SLI q's

yes but what i've found iwth the x36, is that they have two x 16 slots that run at 16..but nowhere does it say "SLI"

Anyone have a clue as to how much the 780i's will be, i've read they come out in Dec, but mass released in Jan

This is just an update, I just bought this board 2 weeks ago, I have now completed alot of my testing. I would have to say this board has the most features, and has been the most stable of any board I have owed so far.

I have been testing with Nvidia current drivers, with SLI hack patch, I am running both my BFG 7800GTX video cards in SLI at X16. Its working awesome.

here is what one person who owns it said...

Haha awesome find, yea for that board specifically i am see a lot of issues with overheating, though,

does anyone know if the 780is will be more than 300 bones? thats the real thing..

i think at first it will be, defiantly.

the Asus Maximus is around $270-$300 so unless there are special offers and what not they will be expensive at first.

:eek: wow..... and whats more if you buy it at that price straight away your going to be kicking yourself after they reduce the price in a few months :D

i know but thats horrble haah, because i was looking to upgrade in the next couple months

not in 6 months hehe

well...maybe i'll just have to stick with a high end 680i or x38 hmm

there was an issue or has been with the 780i compatibility with quad cores or something... but i'd have said they would have sorted that out by now

Back
Top Bottom