The official crysis thread!

Ah...right click :p Didn't think of that. I'll try it :D

This bit of the games rather hard... the tanks don't move very well at all, haha

The demo was short but it got me curious what happened to that ship and that crazy looking monster. Aliens from outer space are invading!!! This game should be called, "War of the Worlds", lol because that 4-legged freak looks like one of those alien machines that comes down to earth and destroys everything, then takes humans to be eaten (like how that thing came and took one of the guys in the Crysis demo).

But I'm looking to get Call of Duty 4 instead of Crysis.

I'd wait to buy Crysis, until they release the patches to increase speed, and fix bugs.

There are a few of them, and they are frustrating. I saw 2 people for instance and tried to shoot them and couldn't. I then threw frags at them and nothing, and yet, they killed me.

It was the right button to select the trigger. You were right :p

Though, I'm on a bit with mines now, and they are impossible. Theres no warning.

I ran the disk defragment and surprise! no more stutters! I played for quite a while, I reached a point where you infiltrate a command post on top of cliff, now im at the recovery (is that it?) site.

STUPID!!!!!! GAME!!!!! FFS if i knew this game was going to be this buggy i wouldn't have bought the piece of shit! I can't finish it because the TAC gun won't work! It never locks on, there is no progress bar or anything that indicates it is locking on so I can never use it!! Damn....

/rant

STUPID!!!!!! GAME!!!!! FFS if i knew this game was going to be this buggy i wouldn't have bought the piece of shit! I can't finish it because the TAC gun won't work! It never locks on, there is no progress bar or anything that indicates it is locking on so I can never use it!! Damn....

/rant

you can use it against the boss (the huge alien ship) once the dudes in the helicopter thingy disable it's shields.

It's definitely not a bug, if it would be a bug that prevents the TAC gun from locking on then it should happen with everyone.

ah crap i figured it out lol. I naturally thought that I was suppose to use it on the that huge mech spider because i blasted it with so many rockets it didnt seem like it was going down. So after i cooled off after that minor annoyance i replayed and kept hitting it with stuff and finally it died then i found that you get to use the TAC on the ship like you said mammikoura. I feel much better :)

I have some horrible bugs. Sometimes, the game wont start up. Whenever I start it up, the display and mouse arent alinged (i have to click above and to the right of the menu icons) until i change the resolution. I also get random crashes, and my vista gizmo bar thing sometimes randomly appears (and i cant get rid of it). really good game though...

That happens to me to....Loads of bugs still, im looking forward to the patch

I did the defrag also and you know what? It works!!!! It worked before just fine but over time, it started to lag again. I'm thinking, there's no way a 3gig system can lag this much when it was working just fine before. So I cleaned out the Internet cache, and defragged. Took about two hours to do. Then I played it again. Sure enough, the speed was back to normal with higher fps. The defrag analyses on XP showed how bad it was fragmented (tons of red).

Back
Top Bottom