Driving test tomorrow, again.

1. After he got the seatbelt on, he asked the instructor: "I haven't done this in a long time. Which one is the gas?".
2. After he got the ignition going, he did a couple of wheelies to 'test the engine'.
3. At one point, he looked at his rear view, and yelled out: "Hide the weed, the cops are here."

My driving test consisted of making 5 turns, before proceeding back to the DMV and parking.

Passed within two minutes, our test is relatively simple.

^about like a small town I've been to, their whole road test consisted of 4 right turns. easiest place to get your drivers license:p

Congrats though Joxley!:D

congrats! good luck with your driving :) ive been driving nearly 2 years now, there are alot of wankers out there, so you gotta watch out for that.. but good luck!! you got a car yet?

^about like a small town I've been to, their whole road test consisted of 4 right turns. easiest place to get your drivers license:p

Congrats though Joxley!:D

I'm guessing mine will be something like that (at least I hope it is). There aren't any parallel parking spaces here unless you go into the city about a half hour away. I hope I don't have to parallel park or do a three point turn. If I don't have to do those I'll pass no problem :) I did manage to parallel park the truck fine, I just hate it because it takes time and requires a bit more involvement than most other things.

Back
Top Bottom