Cyber monday.

I'm looking forward to Cyber Monday. I was sick as a dog and barely made it through work let alone go shopping before hand.

I think Cyber Monday appeals to a lot of people. Theres lots of people that don't like to fight through sales at least online you just click click click no screwing around waiting for people to move there ass.

cyber monday sounds really nerdy....i would buy all my stuff then but i dont have any money

I'd miss school for this. Heck, I'd take a day off from school no matter how nerdy something is :D

missing school to shop online :confused: doesnt make much sense. although my dad will hopefully order me my wireless card finally. im fixing my computer as i type this :D

lol well I didn't exactly know what it was until someone told me! I thought it was like in stores again.

SORRYRYYRYRYRY!!

Sorry hyper as a mother.

Cyber Monday

i thought that would drop a hint, but no stores have major sales on work days, very few people come.

EDIT:
looks like my mom or dad is ordering my card right now :D or at least soon that is.

damn it. why cant they have anything like that over here in little old england! i mean we already pay stupid amounts for our hardware/software and then they go and let you americans have even more off!!! which gits are doing this??

Back
Top Bottom