Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey IL swap you, IL take the cold if you take my broken arm:) ER on second thoughts no I'm looking forward to not going back to work till after Christmas:D . anyway cheer up man have a drop of whiskey or rum in your tea.

Bourbon is what fixes it, and without the tea:D :D :D

Never tried sherry, I am not much into those sort of drinks. I am more a beer and bourbon type of drinker. How is the arm? can you use it to type with or do you have to type 1 handed?

Never tried sherry, I am not much into those sort of drinks. I am more a beer and bourbon type of drinker. How is the arm? can you use it to type with or do you have to type 1 handed?

Yeah I'm typing one handed at the moment getting quite good at it at the moment, Ive only been drinking Sherry for a couple of years now, went round inlaws for Sunday lunch and I had a drop and got hooked but I only have it on odd days, my arm is still painful, I have had it in a sling for 15days now and am on strong pain killers Tramadole. I'm seeing my consultant next week and will be starting physio soon, I might never be able to straighten it again:(

Yeah I'm typing one handed at the moment getting quite good at it at the moment, Ive only been drinking Sherry for a couple of years now, went round inlaws for Sunday lunch and I had a drop and got hooked but I only have it on odd days, my arm is still painful, I have had it in a sling for 15days now and am on strong pain killers Tramadole. I'm seeing my consultant next week and will be starting physio soon, I might never be able to straighten it again:(
Tramidol. I've had that. made me very woozy!!,
nervous.gif
drinking sherry is a distinctly English taste, we used to get the occasional bottle of a good sweet sherry, by the way, sherry gets it's name from Jeraz, where it was grown, but now of course it's made in Oz & in several European countries, China makes it too I believe, they are getting into the wine market now, & spirits too I think.

Tramidol. I've had that. made me very woozy!!,
nervous.gif
drinking sherry is a distinctly English taste, we used to get the occasional bottle of a good sweet sherry, by the way, sherry gets it's name from Jeraz, where it was grown, but now of course it's made in Oz & in several European countries, China makes it too I believe, they are getting into the wine market now, & spirits too I think.

Tramodal makes me sleepy as well its ideal to take before bed, I'm not Good sleeper at best of times but two of those and its good night sweet heart, I am also taking Ibuprofen during the day and that helps tremendously. Ive never heard of jeraz before so thats one for the future.

Wooo!!! My favorite college football team won:D

Auburn: 17
Alabama: 10

WAR DAMN EAGLE:D

I have just got back from visiting the folks down south, had a sweet weekend, was taken out for dinner on the friday night, by my friends, and it was delicious.

On the saturday I met up with an old friend in Colchester, hit the pubs and she was looking so damn fine........she now wants to go on holiday with me in the new year.......

Then the sunday, it was watching the Spurs/Spammers game on TV with the family, followed by a fat roast dinner, and a few beers.......was spoilt rotton, and the driving wasn't too bad either.......now out for a few beers....no work till wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom