My drive tonight

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
Well, the interstate was closed from some unknown reason, so traffic got backed up and I got directed off the interstate and right into the middle of nowhere. I got lost as a fart in space and ended up taking a very scenic route back home. It was fun though, we're talking the curviest roads you will ever see this side of a mountain, and very hilly, tons of crests. All packed into one 55-MPH speed limited 2-lane highway. The car guys here probably know that I am very enthusiastic about turning so it was a blast. Also, I got to drive over Lake Martin 3 times and see a pretty huge dam all lit up at night, pretty cool. So without further ado, here is the map. Normal route - blue, approx 2.7 hrs. Tonight's route - red, approx. 5 hours (I was backed up in traffic for about 1.2 of those hours, traffic was backed up from the turn into Montgomery about halfway through that red part that is underneath the blue route, around 15-20 miles from that scale there).
map.jpg

haha thats awesome man, it was meant to be for sure! That looks like a much more fun road than the interstate!

That is how we do, son.

Let's get it popping mang!

Lol sounds better then the interstate.

Back
Top Bottom