system restored. HOW DO I DELETE NORTON!!

ashaiba

In Runtime
ok, well i restored my pc and i had to use my home disk that came with the computer. bleh..anyways it came with its typical windows free trial software which includes norton. i deleted all the trial software, but norton simply wont delete! it doesnt let me delete it, its like a virus infecting the windows population and u cant take it out!!! any help??

Oh my gosh go to fucking add and remove programs what did you do delete the shortcut?!?!

You insult my knowledge...:(

ok, so i delete the first norton thing i see on A&R...it wont let e because it says Current applications are using this program...nortan interet security..

So i exit internet security, still says it. i try to dlete internt scurity and it says CANNOT DELETE and manypoints of the A&R....thats my problem

Ok then so you have Norton AV and Norton iternet security aswell, try removing your Norton security suit first then your AV, if then you still cant do it then go to there website as they do a uninstall download that removes all symantec software from your computer.

Exactly, I'm making a statement about your knowledge and never did I say that you in person are a noob. But you are making alot of useless posts, and you should have known that you need to elaborate, if you had said something more like "I attempted to delete the file, uninstall it, but nothing will work." I would have figured that you have tried uninstall.

Back
Top Bottom