Think this is a good TV?

Hey just looking for opinions on this TV. My Mom was asking for some links for some of the stuff I want for Xmas. She requested that I try and find something on her beloved QVC :SIGH: So don't bother linking me cheaper sites I know I can find them on my own but she likes her QVC.

Sharp Aquos 32"

Pretty sure its full 1080I correct? I don't need anything bigger its for my bedroom. Also it has the HDMI inputs so I can hook up my rig as a media center right?

Edit: Its 720P confirmed. Funny stuff QVC shipped $873.18 now Newegg shipped $749.98 over $100 cheaper. I can't see having her spend that much on a 720P TV.

Like I said in my post i'm not shopping for deals. I just looked it up QVC's TV's that came up and I figured I'd ask about it. Thanks for the link I must have mixed up model numbers when I first googled it.

I hate QVC's model description crap. I gotta get her off that damn website there such a rip off.

Yeah, I was mainly trying to see more details in regards to your question on the 1080i. I referenced the model number to whatever Best Buy had so I can read up on the screen resolution. It didn't say on QVC's website. Turns out it is 720p.

Yeah, I was mainly trying to see more details in regards to your question on the 1080i. I referenced the model number to whatever Best Buy had so I can read up on the screen resolution. It didn't say on QVC's website. Turns out it is 720p.

Whats making it more then a lot of the other 720P TV's in the 27-32" area. Just the contrast ratio's etc?

God shopping for TV's makes my head hurt :confused:

I'm not sure. I usually look at these when I look for the HDTV's:

Maximum Resolution, Vertical Scanning Lines, Contrast Ratio, Brightness, and Viewing Angle. The higher the better. Viewing angle is especially important to me. I like to be able to look at the TV from a corner or off to the side and still be able to see the image clearly.

Back
Top Bottom