Some great deals BUT....

killthenakedcat

In Runtime
OCZ Platinum Revision-2 2048MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz Dual Channel Memory (2 x 1024MB) (29.99)

MBM-KN9SLI-5000B :: ABIT KN9 SLI Motherboard CPU Bundle - AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Processor 2.60GHz Black Edition (5.6 lbs) ($189.99)

NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT Silent Running / 512MB DDR2 / SLI Ready / PCI Express / DVI / VGA / HDTV / Video Card (1.3 lbs) ($49.99)

those are some great deals and I was wondering would that motherboard fit into my emachines t6209 case? or do i need to upgrade the case?

I believe it will as your eMachines T6209 is an ATX form factor in a tower case. Some are mATX (micro ATX) that are in smaller micro tower cases.

WHERE IS THE RAM BEING SOLD?

I wish to find out and buy some for myself :)

You might need to upgrade the power supply in that machine if it's 250W or lower. The GeForce 8500 GT requires at least a 300W PSU.

good now i just really hope that this will work with my emachines tower....is it hard to replace motherboard and processor since i will be doing that this weekend?

No, it's not too hard. Just take your time and make sure everything gets hooked up correctly.

One thing, are you doing a fresh install of the OS, or are you just swapping out the mobo and using the your current drive and OS? If the drive you are using has an OS already installed, follow this tutorial for a successful motherboard install: Swapping your board without so much as a reinstall. :D

Back
Top Bottom