My black friday.

Yea, next year I might try to convince my dad to camp out at best buy, but I doubt its happening... Maybe just a lot of caffeine. But I wanna get a few HDDs for my comp, and some ram (its DDR (not DDR2) so I might have a shot at that) and If I'm lucky I'll get a lappy.

I was tempted on that sata too. Here's what I got:
MyEssentials wireless G router
Dog toy
Dog treats

only the router was even on sale, and it was $20, off brand. My friend, who is 16 by the way, got fear files, he was thinking they would card him for being M, so he had 2 crazy plans:
1. He had taped his dad saying its ok, with him in it, and put that on his psp, and
2. crazier, put fake blood all over his ID, and covered the year of birth with one big drop, and let it dry over night, so he was going to give it too them, and be like, sorry, cut myself this morning, didnt clean it yet. So they wouldnt want to touch it and give him the benefit of the doubt that he has a liscense.
But she didnt even ask his age.

Oh, one last item I got, a speeding ticket... On a country road, 55MPH speed limit, I was doing 60, and it dropped to 40 for no reason, and I didnt even realise, its not like there were houses around, 1 every mile or so, and I came around the corner, and there was a cop, and he pulls out, and bam, ticket for going 60 in a 40 zone, $105 with traffic school. Oh well. The guy was nice, made it sound like if it was only 10 over he would have let me go. I just dont know why they have the 40 zone there, its like for a mile in the middle of nowhere, than it goes back to 55. Speed trap I guess.

I got a 22" widescreen monitor for $163 after tax. I just woke up, so I'll set it up later. We got to Best Buy around 12:30 and were like 4 stores away lol. Luckily someone I knew was there since Tuesday at the front of the line and picked up the monitor.

All my Christmas shopping are done. Got back about an hour ago. I'm pleased with how much I actually saved. I spent roughly $600 when I could've spend well into the $1,000 mark. That's it for me with Black Friday and whatever promos throughout the rest of the remaining weeks until Christmas. Lots of buy one get one free deals and well over half off on many items.

NOw, it's just odds and ends stuff like decorations, cards, food, etc., etc. All done. Now, it's relaxing time. Too tired now from all the walking and waiting in lines.

It's VGA though, that's the only bad thing about it. Colors look more white washed or something than my DVI monitor. Still a good deal though.

Back
Top Bottom