I Need An Opinion

theaztecchief said:
This is going to get good guys, this person is going to come here and debate this. They may sign on with the name WheatBreadWhite, a White supremist who posts under the immigration and other questionable boards over at AOL. Still says they are right. he he he
Bring it on...

they are more than welcome here for computer discussion...

we may even allow wheatbreadwhite as a username...
but whitesupremecist (or incantations thereof) won't ba allowed as a username.
and generally we don't tolerate racism here.

So, it's up to them, they can stay in an AOL playpen if they like, or they can come out and play with the big boys... but only if they can play nice...

theaztecchief said:
"Java Script is the "interger" that represents the ones and zeros. When you sign on your comp. it is routed to a server, in turn that server "decodes" the java script (intergers) and displays the IP address, as you wrote. But the comp IP (server) has it as would be deciphered by FBI like you say in a series of ones and zeros and then can trace it right to your comp, address, etc... You can also split intergers, form in consecutive order and so on.... how do you think terrorists are able to manipulate "servers" and INS is able to track them ?"

That is complete and utter bullshit. It actually made me properly snigger out loud.

This is going to get good guys, this person is going to come here and debate this. They may sign on with the name WheatBreadWhite, a White supremist who posts under the immigration and other questionable boards over at AOL. Still says they are right. he he he

This is not true. Wheatbreadwhite is NOT a white supremacist. WBW is a mixed ethnic citizen so why would WBW be a white supremacist. WBW does a lot of research on immigration and because WBW opposes illegal immigration, some people (we call them trolls because, as in fishing, they're trolling trying to cause trouble) will go to other boards and post lies about what is going on on the AOL immigration board. Don't buy into the lies. Read and decide for yourself.

This is not true. Wheatbreadwhite is NOT a white supremacist. WBW is a mixed ethnic citizen so why would WBW be a white supremacist. WBW does a lot of research on immigration and because WBW opposes illegal immigration, some people (we call them trolls because, as in fishing, they're trolling trying to cause trouble) will go to other boards and post lies about what is going on on the AOL immigration board. Don't buy into the lies. Read and decide for yourself.

WOW!!!! Is this a virus? I just no sooner saw the tread on AOL Immigration Debate Board, came on here and there is already a replier from AOL defending Wheatie. Boy that is some fast action. I haven't read a lot of what she/he writes but I do notice he/she uses derogatory toward other races terms when posting stories. She/he could tone it down a few jalapeno peppers.

Here is the aol link:

http://messageboards.aol.com/aol/en...=false&filterHidden=true&filterUnhidden=false

Back
Top Bottom