Hey, will someone help me real fast

CF definitely should do that. It would help to keep duplicates accounts from registering and posting which is definitely a good thing. Capcha would be a good thing too, I can't believe we don't have that. I thought all forums had capcha but I guess not...

Maybe David could appoint a couple of the mods with the responsibility of activating new accounts.

I hate forum that have activation. If i see a site like that i usually stop registering..so many sites you have to wait a day or 2. It is ok if it is an hour or 2. But if it's too long and you have a newbie with a pc problem they want to fix in a hurry they aint gonna wait around.

Get this, I am supposed to wait for the admin to activate me. SO far today, I have been waiting over 7 hours. He was on an hour and 13 minutes ago.

When I wanted to get on a forum for PRS guitars, seems like I waited a couple days. However, there's virtually zero spam in the forum, which used to be spam filled, so yeah.

Get this, I am supposed to wait for the admin to activate me. SO far today, I have been waiting over 7 hours. He was on an hour and 13 minutes ago.

did you activate from the email address you used?..usually those sites you have to confirm the email that get sent first.

I confirmed it, and that said it was activated.

THEN I click another link, and log in with a activation code, and still nothing happened.

Back
Top Bottom