Wewt.

Yeah, but i'm not going to pay someone to do something I can do equally as good.

Besides, I don't have money for that. I wont even have gas money untill monday when I get my paycheck.

No I mean tool hire. In australia we can go to a hire place and pay say 20 bucks and leave a deposit and you can use a welder or what ever tools you need for the day. Take it back next day and get your deposit back.

the trick is to hire it on saturday morning cause they shut sundays and you get 2 days for the price of one

Hmm.. No, but there is a rental area in town. To my knowledge the only do big rentals. Heavy equipment stuff, although its possible they might have a welder. Hmm, I will definitely have to check, thanks for the idea.

Do it yourself is really big in Australia, most citys have a few hire places for the general public to hire things. You can hire just about any tool you can think of.

I wish it was big enough here.. just to many people are lazy in the US... How surprising.

have you looked into how easy it is to find replacement parts for it? Sometimes when trying to restore older vehicles you run into that problem. I don't know how common those Internationals are.

Back
Top Bottom