My new graphics card is coming!!

A 7900gt is a good card. Mine was quote satisfying. Its just, dont you feel better when you can play a game in the highest settings? lol, even tho medium looks frickin amazing, you just want to be able to say to yourself, yeah, I can play it in high...

A 7900gt is a good card. Mine was quote satisfying. Its just, dont you feel better when you can play a game in the highest settings? lol, even tho medium looks frickin amazing, you just want to be able to say to yourself, yeah, I can play it in high...

haha yeah, I do like that.

But I don't play any demanding games like crysis, then I will probably be disappointed and get a 8800gt lol.

Yeah every piece of computer hardware now has to be lead free to meet standards. Previously, it was still used, which of course means that when you were holding a computer part, you were effectively gathering poison up on your skin, which is why its always best to wash your hands after holding something like that before eating anything.

ohh "Lead" as in the metal. sorry i read it wrong and was thinking cable free or something like that. yeah leads really bad for you. apparently a trace amount of lead is found in all living creatures on earth

Yeah every piece of computer hardware now has to be lead free to meet standards. Previously, it was still used, which of course means that when you were holding a computer part, you were effectively gathering poison up on your skin, which is why its always best to wash your hands after holding something like that before eating anything.

i think the biggest problem was that when computers are disposed of and end up at the rubbish tip and end up buried in the soil the lead was contaminating the earth.

I didn't know that... All this time I've been working on PCs and not washing my hands... I knew the new stuff was lead free so it wouldn't harm the earth when thrown away, but I didn't know touching it would transfer it to your hands. I'll probably die early now...

Back
Top Bottom