back on the lappy :)

mark thorpe

Golden Master
got my laptop back now.. fixed it once and for all hopefully.. the connector where the power supply connects had got a tad warm, and desoldered itslef, so i totally dismantled the laptop, re-soldered the connector and managed to fix it.. then the charger had a blown 5A fuse and a broken connector, and the other charger i had was suffering with a broken connector.. so between the two chargers i managed to get one which actually worked.. all i need now is a replacment battery.. old Li-ion batteries have a habit of blowing up, so need a new one.. but all is good now :)

though i am back with XP, and have vista on my actual PC.. is nice to have the laptop back :)

Well done, great job, I wanna get a lappy one day when I can afford it, must be very handy to have.

yeah it is.. useful for college, plus i can sit anywhere and go on the internet too.. i can actually sit in the lounge with my dad now, instead of shutting myself in the bedroom all evening.. lol..

yeah it is.. useful for college, plus i can sit anywhere and go on the internet too.. i can actually sit in the lounge with my dad now, instead of shutting myself in the bedroom all evening.. lol..

hahahahaha, yeah but does your dad like you sitting in there hahahahaha:p :p :p

thats a bit harsh...just cause he caught his dad with a hairdryer blowing hot air onto the power supply connector doesnt mean what you said :D

Back
Top Bottom