booyah x3

i might save up for the flight sim deluxe. i'm not in the mood to torrent a 3.18 gb game lol

don't get the web cam. It blows. Unless you want to return to best buy for store credit.

oh- and the best prizes to get to return to best buy are Ronco Rox got (gamepad, wireless headset, and keyboard) and you will have about enough money to get an 80 gig ipod or zune. one you add in the VX-300 webcam (to have $260 ish in gift cards) thats only 12,200 points. Not as bad as the zune, and you get a choice in color!

don't get the web cam. It blows. Unless you want to return to best buy for store credit.

oh- and the best prizes to get to return to best buy are Ronco Rox got (gamepad, wireless headset, and keyboard) and you will have about enough money to get an 80 gig ipod or zune. one you add in the VX-300 webcam (to have $260 ish in gift cards) thats only 12,200 points. Not as bad as the zune, and you get a choice in color!
Wait...you can trade this stuff in for Best Buy gift cards?

Gotcha, that's cool. I think I'm gonna buy a Zune on Black Friday tomorrow, so I'm gonna order a 360 controller with the tickets I have and see what happens.

I just ordered the keyboard and mouse. I hope its nice. Estimated ship is 1/17/08. Idk if I will ever get my zune, estimated ship was almost a month ago...

you'll be very happy with the keyboard and mouse. very good quality, the mouse takes a while to get use to but its really good for gaming.

Back
Top Bottom