Everything going WRONG!! Cant even run windows repair

coolcool let me know how it goes.
also try something like partition magic, which will display all your drives and partitions and will have an "?" or something next to one if theres a problem

Ok, I set it to run chkdisk upon restart, but instead of restarting, I tried another system restore, and it works!! So does windows repair!! But, idk how to make it just refresh all windows files, so windows media player still has its problem, and so does the internet. I also looked into device manager, and saw that all my network connectors have a problem with the driver. I assume thats why my internet gives me error 633 when I try and connect. How do I fix that?

Anyone know how to fix error 633 with my internet? Says the modem(or other connecting device) is already in use or not configured properly for dialout

for future reference, a XP disk that isnt SP2 wont read HDD's over 128GB, i have that problem with mine, so evertime i go to format, i have to do it on a drive other than my 200, hence the 20GB peice of crap in my sig.

Is your hard drive set up as a RAID port? if so, you need to throw in the RAID drivers during the XP CD boot so it can recognize your Partition.

Back
Top Bottom