Regedit Reboot Problem

ZeroKami

Beta member
When I attempt to edit my registry or use a program that needs to my computer reboots. I tried typing registry edit in Google and my computer reboots. I tried typing rgstry edt into Google and using "Did You Mean..." and my computer reboots. It's pretty frustrating, and I have no idea why it is doing this, I have gone to the admin properties in Safe-Mode and disabled "diable registry edit tools" or whatever it was called, I even turned off the option to reboot after a system failure. It still reboots if I even hint at attempting to mess with the registry. Please help asap, I am at a complete loss and tired of rebooting my computer testing to see if I have fixed it yet. If you don't have a solution, any reason to why this may be happening? I ran Ad-Aware Pro and did a full-system scan and wiped the infected files, reboot and tested the google thing but it still reboot after the words "registry edit" appeared on the screen, luckily I have a laptop as well so I can get on these forums to ask. Oh, running on windows xp (pro?). Thanks in advance everyone! >.<;

yes yes, i have had a problem exactly like that exept when i even type "computer problem" together my computer restarts

its a virus, i already know. I forgot how i fixed it. but i did

do you currently have an anti virus, if so what?

Are you serious or just being sarcastic? If the latter then it's not appreciated, but if you are being serious then I use Norton; however, it is outdated.

Back
Top Bottom