So stupid

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Why would anyone wait in line overnight just to shop? I'm watching the news right now and there are people waiting in front of the Best Buy store, camping out for Friday's Black Friday. That's right, it's Wednesday night now, but they're in line already for Friday!!!! Ridiculous.

At work, people were talking about getting up at 3am just to wait in line at Mervyn's for their Black Friday sale. :rolleyes:

I think it is stupid,its just money and some cheap deals,so what? Waking up early for a sale isnt bad but camping out front of the store is stupid.

Sure, I want to go and save money. But then again, I don't want to spend money. I think I'll sleep in instead.

I'm gettin up at 4, to be at wal-mart by 4:30 to pick up a DVD upconverter for 30 dollars at 5, and be home by 5:30, and asleep by 6.

I think I'll just say
"only in America"
Not really, they do it in England too, every year they camp out for Wimbledon, most times in the pouring rain, some of them without tents!!, for those who don't know, it rains most years at Wimbledon, for days on end the courts are covered, there are talks though to erect a dome over Centre Court, only talks though, don't hold your breath guys!!!

I'm waking up early so I can go and watch the chaos, it'll be like modern era gladiators:) except I'm going to try and put a nice, sought after item in my cart and just walk around...see who all tries to rob my cart:p

Let the games begin:D

Back
Top Bottom