The worst parts of Thanksgiving

Traffic. Most of the California freeways are bumper to bumper or low speed. LAX and Ontario International are help up. I can imagine what it's going to be like for Christmas. I have a flight already booked for the weekend right before Christmas so I'm leaving at least 2-3 hours early to the airport. Traffic's especially worse at that time. Both THanksgiving and CHristmas.

Normally, I would say Christmas music, but a station started playing it on the first already this year..... I'm going to blow that place up, I swear....

hey 99.1 isnt bad, i love christmas, well mainly because its just cool, snow and all the good things, plus my b-day is coming, woot woot, big 1-8

when your dad says "were going to leave shortly after i get home" he gets home at 6PM and all of a sudden my mom has do a million things, now he says we have to leave tomorrow, yeah, now its going to take 4.5 hours to take a 2.5 hour trip because of the traffic.

This year I have to work the afternoon shift at a fast food restaurant the day after Thanksgiving... Yeah, not going to be pretty. Probably will be understaffed like usual. I'm not a big fan of some Christmas music, it's just really annoying in so many ways. I'm not a big fan of putting up decorations either. I usually have to haul the tree down stairs and set it up. That tree is set up in the weirdest way so it's really hard to find where to plug in the top to the bottom...

Other than that, nothing wrong with Thanksgiving. I usually go to my relatives house, but I'm working evening this year, so I get out of it. I usually just sit around and be there anyway.

ahhhh, you are creeping me out, man, 99.1 is a country station here.... ahhhhh
99.1 is static here...lol

hey 99.1 isnt bad, i love christmas, well mainly because its just cool, snow and all the good things, plus my b-day is coming, woot woot, big 1-8

Yeah, not bad when they don't play C-mas music before Thanksgiving.

off topic but speaking of snow, it's snowing here :)

its 7:36 now, and my dad\mom apparently arent up :rolleyes: well this thanksgiving up started up here

ended down here, and we still havent even left home yet

Other - Huge influx of calls. Drunk Drivers, Domestic Disturbances, Assault, Drunk in Public, I get to see it all tonight!

Back
Top Bottom