Start up Error

It should be in advanced memory settings. You'll have to look around to find it. Make sure you have your memory set on advanced settings were you can tune it yourself. Can't tell you the specific tab you need to go in. I can't be sure but the memory voltage may be with all your other voltages. Just look for your voltage controls and look for the memory.

okay I found it, i set the voltage to 2.0xx something, it's close to 2.1. Im running the mem test now, I hope it works. Now I can OC my cpu, I couldnt figure out how to find it in my bios but I do now. :p ty.

I learn something everyday. I've learned so much about inside the computers in the past year and its awesome. Thank you MattieDaShark.

u were right, it wasnt getting enough voltage, works well now.

Im just curious why would it do that if it was on auto? Why wouldnt the ram get enough power? Just curious

Glad to here you got it up and running. Auto on most boards is 1.8V then you have to manually change it yourself. They do this because not all ram is designed to run at high voltages. That way you don't risk frying new memory.

Thats the first thing you should do after you build a system is update the bios and check the timings/voltages and make sure everything is on the mark.

Back
Top Bottom