The Member photos

sorry i havent been on in a while ive missed the forums but ive been bus working out

Picture8.jpg

yup cuz i think everyone has stretch marks on there chest and stuff my bad bro i should of known!!

i was just saying yea as in sarcastically,I've gained 15 pounds of quality muscle which is hard for someone who is all natural......now with that being said maybe Mr flamer can show me how a true iron warrior looks??? Maybe you Look like Ronnie Coleman?? I mean why respond if it is negatively i didn't say something "like i can crush a car with my bare hands",so whats the deal????

Geeze chill out dude. It was just a jibe. Don't they have humour where you live? I couldn't really care less how big your biceps are or for that matter how big you think mine are. Where I come from if you go flashing your biceps and posting it up on the net or something then you are open to any sort of shitstirring that can be thrown at you. Some take it with a grain of salt and a chuckle some dont. I am guessing you don't.

its hard to tell when someone is joking on a forum, its just plain text, but by placing a :p simile at the end it would have been obvious, otherwise its very hard to tell, and impossible with such a short post.

Back
Top Bottom