The worst parts of Thanksgiving

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Hey, guys.

I want to know what you think the worst parts of Thanksgiving are.

I personally think that the music that is on the radio from the day after Thanksgiving to the second week of January is one of the worst parts. I can live with the music, and I like some of it, it's just that it is over-rated as far as a certain type of music goes.

lol, esa, turkey is actually one of the leanest meats available. it just so happens most people eat wayyy too much of the stuff, and the other delectables that go along with the traditional dinner.. i, myself, am downing a can of cranberry sauce right now, probably the most healthy part of the dinner.

If i could add an 11th option for the weight gain, I would...

the car ride to seattle with 2 annoying sibilings who dont stop arguing for 15 seconds all in a seat in the back of a tuscon that we just bought. we just to have a caravan to go on trips like this, but now we all have to sit side by side :(. i think i might loose it, im already about to and we havent even left yet :rolleyes:

Normally, I would say Christmas music, but a station started playing it on the first already this year..... I'm going to blow that place up, I swear....

The music. There is a reason my hard drive isn't loaded with Christmas music.

when my mom waits til were about to leave to start scanning 150 pictures and puting them on a CD, and here excuse is "I couldn't figure out how to do it, so i waited for dad." oh, and like im not capable of scanning a couple of pictures. ive been home since 1PM and she waits til 7 to start!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: there that semi makes me feel better, wish people would use common sense

Back
Top Bottom