Limewire Alternative

I just tried FrostWire, and I hated it. The download speeds were significantly slower, torrents wouldn't even download at all.

I have to say, though, It looks just like LimeWire, but it sucks about 100% more. I'm sticking with ma LimeWire.

If anyone gets this working, at say, speeds of 300 or more kilobytes per second, tell me. :)

Actually this program sucks. I never did like LimeWire...I can't get this program to connect...oh well, back to Shareaza.

I used to use Ares...got kinda old though.

OK this is pissing me off I can't get any p2p to configure right, i've tried Frostwire and Shareaza... I might check out Ares again.

sorry to break up the fun, but torrenting is also p2p:)
i use limewire. i never got frostwire working so gave up on it. besides i dont use it much and im careful so its all good

Limewire used to be good, I used to use it daily but lately there's all sorts of suspicious links, I'm smart enough not to click on what claims to be a song but is 150kb and obviously a virus but it makes it hard sifting through all the crap. Some others that get you is when it's a 4mb song and seems legit but when you click on it, it takes you to some address on the net and asks you to download an exe file, it's getting really annoying.

Back
Top Bottom