Broke mah ankle

Insurance should pay for most of it, but damn, those bills are **cking huge!! When I was in the hospital for 3 days when I got diagnosed with diabetes, it cost $15,000 or so!! They hardly did anything. Pumped liquid and insulin in through an IV, proly $50 of insulin, and some water or watever they use. And a glass of sugered orange juice when I dropped to 95 after a day. Nothing fancy. bed wasnt even big enough!! My feet hung off the end, lol. And the food wasnt great either.

Why would you need an excuse for playing volleyball? Volleyball is amazing!! Some schools have guys volleyball too. Its just a party game too.
A lot of people in England moan about our NHS [National Health Service] but it's "free", the National Health subscriptons made by employees help to pay for it, my prescriptions for tablets etc are free as I'm over 65, normally it costs about £7 for each item, I have three lots of medicine a month, £12, that's £252 a year, so that would have cost me £2772 to date! major operations are from £30,000 to £60,000 if you go private, so our lot want to live in the States, that'd shut 'em up!!

Ouch that sucks hope you feel better.

Don't knock volleyball. Volleyball is the shit. Wait till you get a bit older man. Start playing shots volleyball. I got started doing that after spring break in Cancun you take a couple squirt bottles and fill them with tequila etc then when someone messes up they have to take a shot!

and people complain about the NHS over here. tell them they can pay $15,000 dollars or they can put up with a fairly good free service which one do you think they will go for? apparatly after the secodn world war america said that it would certainly follow britain in its world leading NHS (at the time) but it never has and probably will never.

down side with the NHS is you go in with a broken ankle and come out with MRSA...

ive broken my arm twice, my elbow, my wrist, my ankle, ive had 3 ops on my eyes and ive cracked my knee.. it aint nice, but after a while it feels better.. on the up side.. no school/work!

I broke my arm 7 years ago. Eh, it sucked, but it wasn't too bad. I barely remember the pain now.

I've never broken anything personaly myself but I can imagine its really painful. Hope it gets better real soon!

took the words out of my mouth ^
just remember, theres always people who are worse off than you so dont keep moaning :)

injuries like that dont hurt me very much, i just dont have a good feeling of pain.

Broke my left arm, one of the bones clean in half. i was laughing because i hit my funny bone, and i was still in the 1\2 grade :D

got hit with a metal bat, i didnt know it was serious til i took my hand off my eyebrow (very close to my eye, scary close) and my whole hand was red with blood.

broke my wrist when i got hit with a baseball when i was in a game, couldnt move my wrist at all, i didnt say anything til a couple months later when my dog jerked his leash so hard that i hit my wrist on a bench, rebroke it. i never got a cast, and it grew back wrong :( i cant throw a football anymore(80% of the time i cant get a good spin on it), i use to be pretty good too.

broke my hand

cut my knee open at school, didnt know until i ran my hand across (to check if it was bleeding) and it went into a "hole" 3/4" deep or something like that, when i first saw it, it wasnt even bleeding :confused:

Back
Top Bottom