Limewire Alternative

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok before a mod closes this i would liek to say there are perfectly legal reasons for programs like limewire and old morpheus, like sharing photos with your friends on limewire,

ok enough of that im getting tired of the slow download speeds on limewire and i realise thats mostly to do with the people im downloading but i have seen this new "frostwire" which is ment to be better ?

i have been on limewire pro for some time now and since compaq thought it would be a good idea to reformat my laptop i was about to reinstall it and thought to myself is there anything else i could use and the best option looks like this frostwire so does n e 1 have experience with it ? is it a good idea to get or can you suggest something better ?

thanks in advanced

frostwire is wayyy better. looks exactly like limewire, but the program works faster, the downloads work faster ,and it has all the features of limewire pro :)

best of all its free

well bearshare pro isnt bad either, it costs money, but you could "acquire" it through other means :p but i think frostwire is your best bet, and frostwire uses the same network as limewire

yh well frostwire is up a running now and its working alright a little slow at starting the connection but after that download speeds at my http speeds

Well, there is a program called SolarSeek but its only for mac. its great p2p,very fast, easy to use. also frostwire IS limewire just an open source version. it was started after a bunch of limewire employees got pissed of when limewire took out open source so they stole the code of limewire and made frost wire..either way the gnutella network isnt that great in the first place.

Torrents rule, but lately i've been looking for a p2p app for little things, i'll try out Frostwire sometime, I never heard of it.

Why dont you try torrents like Bitlord,Azzurus ou UTORRENT.

i use bitlord for most of my stuff but theres things aka music (that i purchased at my friends house and need to transfer ) its just easier to use limewire or now frostwire,

ive been using frostwire for a bit now and its good id say jus a lil above limewire which makes me happy

Back
Top Bottom