The official crysis thread!

Do you have the game?
You eventually fight the aliens because you go on their ship that is in the mountains and from then on its the aliens that you fight

Cryssssiisssss

for hours straight for the past 2 days, and now, everywhere i look when im out in real life, like longboarding... makes me feel like im still playing. lol, wont be long untill graphics catch up with REAL LIFE imagry.

lol.

but hot damn this game is fun as hell.

im at the part where you defend airspace in a VTOL, anyone else farther then that? what % am i dont with the game?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

crysis, new favorite fps of all time<3333333

I must be slow at the game...

I've had it for a week, playing on and off, and I'm only up to the bit where you have to destroy the sets of airel thingys using C4.

well.. I honestly didn't even play it like all the time. And I completed it in like 3 days with the highest difficulty.

edit: just did the math and apparently it took me around 6h 50min to finish the game. And that's with floating around the alien ship for ages. :D I got lost like 10 times inside that thing. :D

I'm contemplating buying it. I dunno.. it just seems like the kind of game that wont be enjoyable without the details cranked.. since there seems to be more emphasis on the graphics than the gameplay..

just completed it. is it me or is that last boss at the end really really easy to beat. i mean i remember way back when you had a boss you first had to work out what its weak spots were. not have some block and woman in a heli point them out to you. and then when you did work out its weak spot you were so busy trying to avoid damage yourself that it was really hard hitting its weak spot, hence why it was the boss. not some over grown flying thing that you can twat off with an infinite pile of bazookas and a portable nuke within five seconds

I'm contemplating buying it. I dunno.. it just seems like the kind of game that wont be enjoyable without the details cranked.. since there seems to be more emphasis on the graphics than the gameplay..

If you want full graphic details in a game, check out UT3!!! I saw some more screenshots and wow. There is this one map that have you playing on a moon or something. You can see a half blown up moon in the distance, a city, and terrain. FIne detail. I was shocked at how the landscape blew me away............AGAIN!!!!

I really don't expect much scenery from Crysis since it looks like a majority of the time, you're in the jungle or outside. Even if there are inside missions, it's typical. I'm not going to buy Crysis, but will go for the UT3 instead. Have you tried playing the vehicle CTF? Wow, the hoverboard rocks. I like to play it on easy, but have tons of guys on both sides. They can beat you up pretty bad still :p. "MONSTER KILL!!!!"

The landscape graphics on Crysis is beautiful I have to admit!! The trees, leaves, water......But once you go inside their little shacks, or closeup to a pickup truck or some object, they look horrible!!!!

I'm only on the bit where your using the tank! :p

I'm running on the Very high XP hack, which adds really nice subtle effects, but as a result, I'm running at 1280x940 or something, in Windowed mode...

I already bought UT3, collector's edition.

UT3 > Crysis :D

I'm only on the bit where your using the tank! :p

I'm running on the Very high XP hack, which adds really nice subtle effects, but as a result, I'm running at 1280x940 or something, in Windowed mode...

oooohhh tank.....sounds like fun :D specially with all the phycis and stuff to do destroy...AHAHHAAAAHAHAA DESTRUCITON!!!!!!!!!! MUHAAHAHAHHHAA!!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom