PS3 controller 3D model

Kage

Golden Master
Hey,

while in the midst of playing Crysis, I suddenly got in the mood to do a bit of 3D model making, for pracise mainly.

Its a PS3 controller, though its no where near finished yet. I'll carry it on tommorow :D

ps3-2.jpg

ps3closeup.jpg

Theres some innaccuraces, even now, but its took me all day to get even this far...

ya, you have some serious talent with 3D modeling, you should definatley get a job doing that. You could probably make tons of money and your amazing so you could design new things for companies! It would be so cool to see your design being bought by thousands of people!

yep, you should definately see if you could get a job doing that kidn of stuff, that is AMAZING.

i couldnt even have made the thing the controller is standing on :p

Not sure what I want to do in my life yet. 3D modelling sometimes frustrates me to a point where I don't want to bother :p

I think I may have rushed a bit a head in the smoothing, so carrying on the model at this point may be hard now. I'll find an earlier version to carry on from I think.

Updates:

(I wouldn't have double posted, but since its something entirely new, and so unconnected to the last one, I thought it'd be okay)

Controllerrightbuttons2.jpg

I have tinkered the materials to the extent, they are pretty much like the real thing :)

This is a wireframe for anyone 3D inclined:

wireframebuttons2.jpg

looks good :)
but the colors of the shapes on the buttons look a bit off.

also double posting is OK as long as your doing it to bump the thread as well ;)

Yeah, I was wondering about the buttons myself.
I was making the buttons in Photoshop manually, and didn't have any pictures because the internet was unplugged at the time, so couldn't use a colour picker on a real image to get the exact colour.
Also, I think the lines too thick.

Ah well...small details :p

Back
Top Bottom