Wanna see what happens when you shoot a hard drive?

Hmm, doesn't seem it went all the way through. Maybe we should issue HDD as body armor to our soldiers. Not really though, but making armor that repels bullets would be nice. There is always the drawback of the positive charge and the soldiers go flying toward the nearest metal object.:D

200 yards!? What are you, a sniper? What kind of HDD was it? I hear Seagate HDD's come with bullet resistant metal casing........just in case lol.

looks like the old seagates with the rubber thing taken off :p although there old enough to where they hadnt made that claim i think.

celegorm, as you boss if you can test to see if seagates HDD's are really bullet proof :p maybe he will give you one to test

200 yards!? What are you, a sniper? What kind of HDD was it? I hear Seagate HDD's come with bullet resistant metal casing........just in case lol.

no hes not it took him 5 times to nail it, he was talking about it in class, and we all gave him shit for taking so many shots,

most guns are scoped in for like any where form 100 yrds to 300 yrds, mine is at 150yrds, but idk about hims

Man, I have one of the old hard drives, like the 5.25"-ers, I would love to shoot that thing. I don't even know if it spins any more.

Haha its not a problem of getting drives, it's getting up to shoot them. I'd like to see a normal range allow me to shoot one.

I think mine is sighted in for 100 yards... that or I suck majorly ^_^

Haha its not a problem of getting drives, it's getting up to shoot them. I'd like to see a normal range allow me to shoot one.

I think mine is sighted in for 100 yards... that or I suck majorly ^_^

well i can see why you suck, you haven had a chance to shoot a deer for a while, like me, hell i think the last time i shot a gun was like 2 years ago

Back
Top Bottom