well done HM Revenue & Customs...

if it wasn't so hard to go through life without having to trust some nameless worker in some nameless place with personal information i wouldn't trust a soul (well...maybe a few other but..).

they might only be mistakes and not intentional but things like this and that shouldn't happen at all. If only my money box at home gave me interest... lol ;)
I keep around £700 a month at home for incidentals such as computer peripherals etc, I'm lucky to have two really good pensions, which will see me through the rest of my life in comfort, but I'd give all that up & more if a miracle happened & my wife was alive again, & no, this isn't a sob story to gain sympathy as a certain member said, just stating how I feel, I try to keep an upbeat attitude, but it's tough at times believe me, life has to go on though.

Good old labour goverment :rolleyes:

whoever finds that is going to be rich selling that info to criminals and nigerians

The same thing happened in the US, only it was a laptop that was stolen with thousands of military social security numbers and info on it...I don't ever know what ended up happening with it though.

The discs are password protected, I think they'll turn up though, in any large organisation there'll be juniors who make makes mistakes, it begs the question though, why was it left to a junior member of staff to post, he or she may have just been recruited.

most of the scams online are from nigerians.

"hello, i request your bank account details because its my brothers birthday and i want to send him a present back to nigeria"

never had an email like that? ^

lol.. i dont know of any junior people at my place who have made such a monumental cock up such as that.. though if my place did.. there owuld prolly be an easyjet plane falling out the sky..

this government are a bunch of incompetent loosers... a bit like our football team... (well.. just McLaren for dropping our two best players..)

Back
Top Bottom