School is getting worse { rant }

Status
Not open for further replies.
[RANT]

I can't really be bothered with school anymore. We are being given stupid essays we know nothing about, and expected to write about the stupid play in English.

My maths teacher can't control the damn class, she never sorts anyones problems out and she doesn't know how to teach. She always blames me and someone else even if we aren't in the damn lesson. She put me on stupid report and is talking ball**it on it, it's going to my parents..

What do the goverment pay for you to go to school for, to put up with crap teachers?

I really hate life... being a little kid was awesome, parents never argued and i never though about secondary school, however now my parents aren't living together atm, secondary school i cba with but i still love my mum.

What am I doing wrong, I think im really going insane

anyone know what the problem is?

[/RANT]
;)
See my thread about mobile phones in classrooms, seems like some English schools are definitely "going to the dogs" !!

TBH, I don't try as hard as I could at school, I know I should and that I'll regret it in later life, but like cornholio said, you just have no motivation.

Damn, you gota go to school. How old are you? Lol. I'm 14 and I keep cutting school and I wish I could stay in school. It really doesn't help, but for some stupid reason you can't get far without a highschool education unless you are smart like me. My plan is to finish highschool, get a job at the local bikeshop for 3 years untill I am 21, During which I will be saving up as much money as I can (hopefully at leaast 75 grand) Then, with that money, I will rent a large front in the main part of town and open up a lan cafe with 23 computers, and a back room which I will live in. I estimated that I will be making 50grand the first year, 100grand the second year, and 150 grand the 3rd year, and hopefully 200grand after that. Basically when I am about 30 years old, I will buy a home in the suburbs, have a wife and children. That's my whole life plan, all in one small post on computerforums.org.

Basically, if you don't want to go to college, you might as well think of some way to start your own business.

nice you have your whole life layed out on an online forum. no point in doing anything else anymore, YOUR LIFE IS PLANNED! now just sit back and watch =P

Damn, you gota go to school. How old are you? Lol. I'm 14 and I keep cutting school and I wish I could stay in school. It really doesn't help, but for some stupid reason you can't get far without a highschool education unless you are smart like me. My plan is to finish highschool, get a job at the local bikeshop for 3 years untill I am 21, During which I will be saving up as much money as I can (hopefully at leaast 75 grand) Then, with that money, I will rent a large front in the main part of town and open up a lan cafe with 23 computers, and a back room which I will live in. I estimated that I will be making 50grand the first year, 100grand the second year, and 150 grand the 3rd year, and hopefully 200grand after that. Basically when I am about 30 years old, I will buy a home in the suburbs, have a wife and children. That's my whole life plan, all in one small post on computerforums.org.

Basically, if you don't want to go to college, you might as well think of some way to start your own business.
Err...

Thanks for the laugh. Let me know when reality catchs up with you.
x2

McTrAyN youre doing nothing wrong...dats just the way school is...imma going through the same crap as well as everybody else that goes through school...
in plain English...IT SUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom