The official crysis thread!

Its got some great gameplay, but I can't help but feel there are a lot of bugs.

The thing about shooting the people, and they just stand there until like 3 more shots annoys me, and the fact you can have random deaths by just getting hit with a bit of metal when you are standing over some.
i.e, coming out of a broken building with those metal crates, if one moves, I've had it where I've just died for no reason.

Another one I found was at one point you have to put C4 on a whatever it is, and I had it a few times where it just didn't accept the fact I had thrown it on the thing, and so I had to do it again, wasting my supply for the next lot of ones I had to blow up.

I have got frustrated with the game a few times though, and have had to switch off.

I'm gonna wait for a decently priced video card that can max this game out, then I'll get it. I mean honestly, I'm not playing Crysis for the gameplay, so what's the point if I'm only gonna be running it on medium settings?

why play a game if you don't do it for the gameplay?
The graphics??... google will give you better graphics if you search something like "tropical island pictures"

I'm a Graphics man myself. Yes, I'm all for gameplay, But a game that will just drop your jaw with realistic graphics makes the game soo much more appealing and addicting. Really takes me back to the old days when the original Might and Magic was the greatest and how far we've come in technology.

what i want to know is what system are crysis themselfs using to power this game?

Personally, i dont think crysis should have been released for a couple more months yet. They should have allowed the technology to catch up instead of releasing a tuned down game that 1% of computer owners can play at the highest settings.

Shame on you crytech.

the enemies take forevre to die in this game

This game runs so smooth on medium
After I beat it im going to crank it to high and im going to mess around with multiplayer

That's what I noticed in the demo. I swear, I'm shooting point blank in their face and they don't fall quick. It's kind of crappy that way. And what the hell is that tall spider looking thing at the very end of the demo? I thought this was a military game so how is a monster involved in the story?

I just beat Crysis!!!
Sick ending but I was so low on Ammo on that level i was getting so pissed and I hate when the same ppl say the same damn things over and over!

Back
Top Bottom