Mouse + Keyboard problems

stevener

Beta member
Hello can someone reply asap please:

When i start my computer and when it loads up to the usernames the mouse or keyboard wont work even though all the lazers are on , i really dont know the problem :confused:

how are you plugging in the mouse/keyboard,

are they ps2 slots, they are round and have 5 pins + one longated pin

or are they USB

make sure they are plugged in correctly and are they wireless or are they wired

if they are wireless hit the reset button and then hit the button on the reciver or try it the other way, and do that when the computer is on.

im using a usb ports for the mouse and keyboard

they are wired

the light for num lock and caps lock are coming on and the lasers for the mouse but still nothing , ive check they are plugged in right and there fine.:confused:

unplug them and restart the computer, wait till it starts up and if it keeps on beeping, just turn if off and then plug them back in, and start up, while its stating up dont hit any keys

next try using them on a different computer or use a different mouse/ keyboard and see if the new ones dont work.

how old is the mouse and keyboard

i tryed getting anothe rtmouse and keyboard and i still have same problem

and obviously i have unplugged it and plugged it back in

i have similar problems with my mouse and keyboard from time to time, but my mouse is ps2 (or whatever its called) and my key board is usb..

usually i just have to fiddle with it turning the computer on and off with the mouse plugged in and sometimes not plugged in.

Its wierd because i just moved my computer into a differnt part of my house and it hasnt happened since so maybe i just had all bad connections or somthing...

Back
Top Bottom