any hackers?

culexor

Daemon Poster
any of you guys hack? (with footbags or "hacky sacks") i just started about 2 weeks ago and i stink but im getting comfortable with the fundamentals finally. i got my first footbag in the mail today, very nice. if anyone here has any tips or anything for me that would be great. i have lots of trouble stalling because the tongue on my shoes is very bouncy (i know thats not nessessarily where its supposed to land) and the toes on my shoes are reinforced so they do not cushion anything on the top so the bag just bounces off. i guess i need different shoes but w/e ill figure it out. theres a hack club at my school which is pretty fun, i just suck. please post with tips and such. greatly appreciated.

Hmm can't really give you tips. It just takes practice. Back in the day we used to play quite a bit. Just work on your toe and inside of your foot to start out with. Shoes that have a larger lip do help since its easier to kick straight up.

After you get decent with those move on to your knee's and back of your foot.

LOL i've got my old hacky sack chilling on my DVD rack. If your buying one buy one with sand they have better control. If your using a beaded one take some beads out to make it a bit more controlled.

Hacky Sack FTW! When i was in school during lunch we had a court yard and everyone! or at least a lot of the kids including me were outside hacking hacky sack! Ive seen many roofed hacks lol

so its just like doing kickups but in place of the football you use a small sack?

Back
Top Bottom