Does this make me a loser?

1) its an apple product
2) it puts some weird protection on your music sometimes
3) it looks bad
4) apple makes money from it

whats wrong with apple?

they charge 200$ for a 2gb ipod and people buy them. i can get a 2GB mp3 player for 60$, who cares about all the bells and whistles, it plays music, thats all it needs to do really.

they charge 600$ for a crappy phone.

they think that that Mac OSX is better than vista :rolleyes:

1) what's wrong w/ Apple?
2) doesn't for me...
3) personal opinion, doesn't to me
4) yeah, and Microsoft makes money from their software. Your point please?

They can charge what they want for their products... People don't have to buy them...

iPhone went down in price last I heard, I don't need a phone like that though so I don't care.

Have you used OSX at all? I haven't had as many problems with OSX as I have had with Windows. I use Windows b/c OSX doesn't support most of my software. I never could fully go OSX after using Windows so long, but there are quite a few good points about OSX. I can't speak for Vista however.

I use iTunes on all my systems. Tried out Winamp once upon a time and hated it. Might try it again just because.

I have about 3.5GB of music I rarely listen to...

They can charge what they want for their products... People don't have to buy them...

to some 9th grade prep an ipod is a must, if you dont have one your not "in". thats how i think the ipod got so popular, and the fact that it was one of the first MP3 players on the market.

Those people need to realize they don't need and iPod. But it's like all the other fads. It's the "in" thing for awhile. I've noticed that, at my school anyway, they have started to lay off on the iPod fad. I never had an iPod, or any mp3 player for the matter, used a CD player at school last year. I didn't really care what people thought about me b/c of what I didn't have. :rolleyes: Of course, you can't stop people from getting iPods. If they want to buy one for the ridiculous price, I could care less. When I get an mp3 player it will be a cheap one for sure. I do know the quality of the iPod is good though. One mp3 player costing a lot, whatever, there's other choices... Apple can charge what they want to, if people pay the price, so what... They're either rich, or broke after buying it...

yes. You should get some symphony x and Sonata Arctica in there (and I'm not a metal head, but they rule)

Wow, thank you so much. Both of those bands happen to be some of the best, yet, unfortunately, unheard of metal ever. At least somebody has musical taste here.

1) its an apple product
3) it looks bad

1) You disliking apple is not a good reason for itunes beiing bad
2)Rubbish
3)I like the look of it over winamp personally
4) Itunes is freeware so no they don't make money from it.

to some 9th grade prep an ipod is a must, if you dont have one your not "in". thats how i think the ipod got so popular, and the fact that it was one of the first MP3 players on the market.
yep and Microsoft tried to get them some of that with the Zune

A loser? you mean because of your music taste? eh.. tastes are tastes. Only when it's rap is it bad taste.
(j/k to those who actually listen to it) :p

iTunes

01nocomment8so.gif

Haha yeah. Winamp FTW.

Wow, thank you so much. Both of those bands happen to be some of the best, yet, unfortunately, unheard of metal ever. At least somebody has musical taste here.

I haven't really listened to Sympohony X, but sonata arctica kicks so much incomprehensible ass, just as much as stratovarius imo.

1) its an apple product

Great point. :rolleyes:

Apple doesn't put DRM on it, the record companies do.

3) it looks bad

Your own personal taste, but show me one that looks better.

Haha. :D I won't start.

they think that that Mac OSX is better than vista

You need to use both operating systems before you make that statement.

i have used OSX before, and i like vista much better, although i guess ive never liked a mac OS before, im too windowized :p

also apple makes a lot of money off of itunes, people download millions of songs off of there.

the songs are overpriced, 1$ for a single song is too much, you should be able to get them for .50$. if the songs were cheaper i would be willing to actually buy songs, but 1$ for a song, screw that.

Back
Top Bottom