Wanna see what happens when you shoot a hard drive?

how bout those charred marks on the whole board there? is that from the bullet?

It has to be. When the round hit it, there was a lot of smoke, and the charring was not there before it was hit. It's the only thing I can think of that caused it.

ive completely smashed HDD's into several huge chucks of metal, but never shot one before, maybe ill try it some time with this one i have thats like two hard drives stacked up on each other, even though its ancient and is something like 458MB :D

Nice pictures. I should do something similar sometime. :D
And the bullet didn't leave straight because it hit metal. (obviously) Metal is hard and deflects stuff. And you have to remember that gravity always pulls the pullet down, so it never actually hits straight. And then the ground you were shooting at probably wasn't 100% flat, the target might have been 30cm lower than the barrel of the rifle etc.

Lots of things that can explain the bullet path inside the hdd.

If I keep having problems with my PC IL send it to you as punishment plus it would make e feel much better to see it blown to pieces lol

True mammikoura, but to change that fast isn't just gravity. Your right though, metal does defelect things.

Fisher, it was a 7mm-08. It's roughly the size of a .223

Back
Top Bottom