Other Interests\Hobbies

19 years old.
I went to private school all my life and was in honors classes and such.
This is my 3rd semester of college going for a degree in Mechanical Engineering at Auburn University.
It's hard.
I will probably repeat 1 or 2 classes for the first time ever.
If I don't get my act together, my estimated time spent in school will go up from about 5 years to 6, and that's if you don't include co-op which adds 3 semesters of work.
I don't have a lot of friends but the ones I do consider friends, I'm really close to and hang out with them a lot.
I like to fix and design stuff.
I'm super into cars and racing (the legal kind).
I have been playing electric guitar for almost two years, but I'm still pretty awful.
Overall, I'm not "good" at anything, instead I am halfway sucky at a little bit of everything.

Pictures tell the story........ snipped out pics .........

So true, my main hobby besides pc's would be military modelling, mainly 1/35th scale German armour, I used to be into it big time before I found out about computers and I've started a new diorama just recently (though i don't have the same passion for it as I used to)

dscf0217mediumqf6ka5.jpg

dscf0213mediumwd2zo9.jpg

dscf0214mediumxs5.jpg

After Brookfield I think I may be the oldest one here. :eek: though Mr Fenner may be close judging by his pics :p

Brian_Fenner you have a Revo? I hear they are nice. I have a Savage .25, but I killed the motor when the air filter came off in the sand field at my school and I didn't know about it.

Nice aquarium too, I have a 55 gallon, but the only two fish in it are silver dollars.

The Revo is awesome..............I have the 2.5R engine (40MPH) but they now have a 3.3 which is unreal at close to 50MPH! Awesome fun and great handling gas R/C truck. :p
My aquarium is 150 gallons..........some think it's a boring hobby but I really enjoy it a lot. Some of my fish are over 8 years old.

Radio control was a fun hobby, but being 14 at the time and jobless, I couldn't fund it. It was amazing that my parents even let me buy it. Fun times though.

I love aquariums too, I just don't have the time for maintenance and upkeep of an aquarium.

I was great fan of WWII when I was a teenager (back in the 70's ;) ) I used to sit there for hours with books and models well into the night long before it became "in vogue" when pc gaming arrived.

Well, I'm 24 years old and a Police Officer with the Los Angeles Police Department. I've only had two jobs prior to my career of a LEO and that was the Store Manager of a Togo's Eatery, and Best Buy. I did that 8 years before I found my passion was serving the Public and making that little bit of difference in my community.

When I'm not locking people up, I teach a baseball league, Which I love being involved in the kids lives, Also it takes my mind off the stress I endure while doing my job. I also have a passion for skydiving, playing on my Quads, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

I'm very religious as many have probly noticed in a recent thread. I work with the Youth Group at the Church on Sundays.

I drive an 07 Ford Ranger as my work horse, and an 07 G35 for fun.

As for being involved......I like my money. :D Wife and kids will come when its due to happen.

Back
Top Bottom