Uncle lhuser

Who knows if it'll be a him? :p

Congratulations :) Does it make you feel any older? haha

yea congrats,

its going to be a weird change after the baby if she is living in the same house, at least its was like that after my sis and bro-in-law moved in, it wasent the best, but its cool to watch the little ruggers(like that word i learned from a cool teacher) crawl around and bump into things that dont hurt or else theyll cry

Nah they live on their own. That statement seems to make sense.

@esa: The comp nerd way? Haha! I bet his father will be more into consoles :p
@Kage: I already feel old, so becoming an uncle actually makes me feel older :( When that kid gets a kid from itself...I'll be sooo old.

Congratulations, is she in the early stages of pregnancy or late on, if the latter do you know whether its a boy or girl? its a nice feeling I am an uncle three times and it became better when I became a dad.

Congratulations Marc, >>>you doing the baby talk bit, later on; goo goo goo then, diddums!
baby.gif

Maurice, I'll try not to. As a baby, I think talking normal would be better than goo goo ga ga you know. It could help the kid's intellignce, and since his father will act like the world being a catastroph to him, it will be up to me to make him face that his father is over reacting and over reactin on the negative side.

Maurice, I'll try not to. As a baby, I think talking normal would be better than goo goo ga ga you know. It could help the kid's intellignce, and since his father will act like the world being a catastroph to him, it will be up to me to make him face that his father is over reacting and over reactin on the negative side.
It was a joke:D, I can't stand baby talk, it's stupid. when I go shopping in town there is always at least one group of 4 or 5 women gathered around a pram clucking & cooing over a friend's new baby babbling things like "hoose a lully ickle boy den" & "he looks just like his daddy", whoa, this baby is like three weeks old for chrissake, he looks like a thousand do at that age:eek:
Mothers get broody at the sight of a new-born, their hormones kick in, & bingo they're thinking about having another baby, even though their very embarrassed 12 year old son is hanging around nearby.

Back
Top Bottom