my computer is acting up

atlballazz06

Baseband Member
hello everyone im new to this and i was wondering if someone can help me figure this out i think i have a lot of viruses on my computer or something everytime i go into a program it will exit out of it by itself and sometimes when i get on the interet it wil say something about trojen is on your computer go to this site to get rid of it can anyone help me

If you can get onto MICROSOFT website go to there downloads and download there malicious spyware tool and run that, or try ESETS and download NOD32 trial version.

Say guys have you forgotten about turning of the messenger service? That's a back door for spammers to get in and run you ragged figuring out where it's coming from.
Go in to the services and look for messenger and disable it. Don't get courious about anything else in there. You can lock yourself out if you disable the wrong thing.

Oh and you might want to get IE7. If you do look on the far right and under tools turn on the popup blocker.

i tried to do the microsoft thing and every other one but everytime i try it it just keep exiting me out of it it does it in safe mode too

When you boot your PC go into safe mode. Download AVG free and run it. Always have a virus scanner even if the trial runs out, its worth it to go out and buy more.

Back
Top Bottom