Electronic arts,You guys are Awesome!

Im Very happy with electronic arts,Need for speed pro street is AWESOME! And the New Simcity is pretty sweet aswell! has anybody else played these?

i was hopeless at simcity...i always went bust lol :(

the disasters were pretty cool though :D

Haven't tried the new need for speed, the new sim city is pretty nice.
But overall EA just sucks.. mostly it's just releasing the same thing over and over again. A few changes to the engine, some new skins and maybe a little graphics optimizing and a new weak storyline = a new game.

That's pretty much all they do, there are some good exceptions though.

From the demo, I wasn't impressed with ProStreet at all. Its too different, trying to be something else, and fails in my opinion.
Graphics aren't special either.

I really want the new Sim City. I have been watching the game play videos and trailers on YouTube, and it looks amazing!

I am a big fan of the Sim City series. I love its open ended game play, and how almost everything is under your control. I also like hacking the cash supply in SimCity 4 with ArtMoney, nothing like having unlimited funds while creating the largest city possible.. ;)

I didn't know there was a new Sim City out. I'll have to check it out, but EA is my favorite software company. They program the crap out of these games to make it look as good as possible with awesome gameplay.

is this the EA that i know from the major cock up that they did with BF2?

Same EA, different story. :)

Hey, what is the difference between Battlefield 1942 and BF2?

NOTHING!!!!

Back
Top Bottom