Other Interests\Hobbies

most of us know that were all in to computers and stuff, but what else do you like to do?

some stuff about me you probably didnt know

ive throughly studied WW2, from beginning to end, i would have to say that i could challenge anybody in this department. i also know tons about modern combat\aswell as other modern wars.

i use to wrestle for my school, but now im in high school and all the coaches\players got way too serious about it. one of my friends is only eatting boiled eggs as not to put on any extra weight and take in as much protein as possible:rolleyes:

im usually quiet\dont talk much. dont have very many friends that are really close, havent been to\have someone over for several years. i see enough of the immature people at school.

i cant understand people on the phone, but i can listen in to conversations all the way across a classroom even when everybody is basically yelling.

i have 20/20 vision, despite being perscribed glasses when i was in kindergarten. since then, i never trust any medications\prescriptions that are suddenly given to people from doctors.

i was born with depression, wish is caused by a loss of chemical balance between both sides of your brain.

im very intelligent, i think like an adult, much more mature than most people in there 20's. my IQ is 148 offically, but that was back when i was still depressed and the medication hadnt kicked in much (i started the test same day i started the meds). i think much differently now too.

i cant feel pain very well at all, i gashed (1in. cut right on top of the knee-cap) my knee at school once, didnt know i had severely cut myself until i ran my hand over the knee and it fell into a "hole" (it was dark, long story).

there, now what makes you interesting :p and no, you dont have to write as much as i did.

I'm in grade 9, i play piano (8 years), guitar (2 years), and clarinet (just started this year at school)

and to relate to something of yours, i think like an adult too. i sometimes don't like it because sometimes my friends will point it out to me and they'll say like "your a teenager, act like one" and its very annoying

how old are you by the way?

I like computers

and spaghetti, foosball, stephen king novels, fat people, the color teal, and Richard Nixon's infamous "bloo-bloo" bowtie (serious.)

im am 14 years 134 days 12 hours old exactly

EDIT:
literally, i was born august 16, 1993 10:41AM my time, i posted this at 10:41 PM :p

Um, I'm a Junior, drive a Honda Civic SI hatch (2002), and because of that, I have gotten into car audio, and just recently picked up home theater, and now, computer audio.

I am a blackbelt in karate, but have not done it for over a year.

I love working on cars, and I suck at math. I want a 1967 International Scout, but dad wont let me buy it.

I've been going out with my girlfriend for over a year now.

I live in a small ass town in the middle of no where, but in the summer, it seems like seattle.

Thats it for now, lol

I'm a senior who is extremely lazy.

I think that most of the things we learn in school are ridiculous. How is connecting themes from a song to the book "Into the Wild" going to help your future? Or even poetry? Especially for people going to UTI, since all they care about is that you graduated and got a recommendation from your tech teacher.

I love cars, I just wish I had a faster one.

I usually tinker with my computer every other day.

I haven't had a girlfriend.

I like to watch anime.

I don't like class presentations, and I don't talk much at all unless I'm with my good friends.

I have a problem with cars that don't have clutch pedals.

I act completely different in real life compared to forums like CF.

I don't hate specific genres of music. I'll listen to everything, as long as it sounds good, whether its rap, rock, or techno/trance. I don't like country though.

I get bored of things very easily.

I think some of the freshmen this year need to go back to 2nd grade.

I hate the ridiculously small parking lot at school. Thank god I have a zero-hour class and get there before the lot gets full.

I'm indecisive when it comes to cars.

I hate cleaning my room. It's not very dirty to begin with, and my parents still find it necessary to complain about the empty bottle on my desk or the sock on my floor. It's not like they will spontaneously combust.

I don't care that much about it though. Until I find someone I can really get close to, it's a way of saving money.

Ok then..

No girlfriend, ever.

I'm lazy. I graduated back in June. Haven't really gone anywhere with my life yet.

I tinker with computers every other day as well.

I'm not much for cars. I just want it to take me from point A to point B.

I like turn based RPGs (Final Fantasy and Xenosaga series)

Point and click RPGs (Diablo and Diablo2 is about it though..)

Favorite RTS is starcraft

I watch the occasional anime, but I'm very stingy about it. I have hated most that I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom